Primary Source Documents
1. Treaties with St. Boniface and Treaties Between the Holy See and King Pepin the Short of the Franks; Pepin delivered and defended the Papal states of the Holy See, confirming the "temporal powers" of Rome and laying the groundwork for his son, Charlemagne. to create the First Holy Roman Empire. (751800 A.D.)
2. Charter of
3. King John
4. Treaty of
King John of
5. Magna Carta 1215 A.D. In signing the
Magna Carta King John silently invoked the 1213 Papal agreement relinquishing
his crown to the Pope. Thereafter, all lands explored and claimed in behalf of
Catholic Monarchs, including the British
Monarch as a vassal of
6. Charter(s) of the Global Estate Trust (1455, 1456, 1479, and 1492 et alia) by Papal Bulls, especially the Inter Ceatera of May 3 and 4, 1493, by Pope Alexander VI.
Treaties bearing on the History of the
8. "The Privileges and Prerogatives Granted by Their Catholic Majesties to Christopher Columbus April 30, 1492"
First Charter of
Second Charter of
11. "The Third Charter of
12. "The Charter of New England: 1620" It becomes obvious from the above that all these E(states) were formed as commercial ventures under the auspices of Monarchies owing fealty to the Holy See.
13. "Cestui Que Vie Act of 1666" - Sets forth the nature and construction of Roman Inferior Trusts in England to allow state management of property belonging of unknown survivors of the Black Death and the Fire of London.
14. "Charter for the Province of Pennsylvania-1681" - More proof of the commercial and non-religious nature of the founding principles that the Holy See employs in managing its temporal affairs and providing governmental services.
of the Corporation of the Bank of
16. The Articles of Confederation 1781
18. The Treaty of Westminster, 1794, a "Treaty of Amity, Commerce, and Navigation" between HIS BRITANNIC MAJESTY AND THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, November 19, 1794, in which the British Crown commercial company and its American version agreed to peace in perpetuity.
19. The Northwest Ordinance, 1787.
Constitution for the
21. Act of
February 20, 1792, Establishing a General Post Office for the
23. The Treaty
24. Treaty of Verona, 1822, American Diplomatic Code, 1778 - 1884, vol. 2 ; Elliott, p. 179 and CONGRESSIONAL RECORD - SENATE., 64th CONGRESS, 1st SESSION, VOLUME 53, PART 7, Page 6781, 25 April 1916, in which the Higher Contracting Powers agreed to undermine the American government.
"Bankruptcy Law (of
"First Bank Act (
27. The Lieber Code also known as General Order 100, April 24, 1863, by President Abraham Lincoln as Commander in Chief, making the Union Army responsible for proper administration of the monetary system, protection of the National Trust, and fair treatment of the Southern States and their inhabitants during reconstruction. The Lieber Code requires the Army, or in modern terms, the Department of Defense, to pay reparations to all non-combatant civilians harmed. This Code
has never been repealed or changed. It is the reason that we continue to have "Secretary Generals" and "US Postmaster Generals" and "Attorney Generals" and "Inspector Generals" and "Lieutenant Governors".
28. The Reform
Act of 1867 (
29. The Reconstruction Act of 1867 -American counterpart
30. "the Constitution of the United States of America" 1871 - established by the "US Congress" acting as Board of Directors to form the United States of America, Inc. as a Trust Management Organization to operate both the municipal government of the to come corporate United States and to administer and fulfill the National Trust Indenture and service contracts owed the now-50 states known as The United States of America.
31. The Act of
1871-Formally incorporated the municipal (city state) government of the
32. Merriam's Estate,
NE 505, 506 22: "... the
33. US. v. Anthony, 24 Fed. 829 (1873) `"The term resident and citizen of the United States is
distinguished from a Citizen of one of the several states, in that the former
is a special class of citizen created by
Congress." Though the judge fails to fully admit the circumstance,
debts. To this day, black Americans have only "Civil Rights".
States v. Germane, 99 U.S. 508 (1879), Norton v. Shelby County, 118
U.S. 425, 441, 6 S.Ct. 1121 (1866), etc., dating to Pope v. Commissioner, 138
F.2d 1006, 1009 (6th Cir. 1943); where the state is concerned, the most recent
corresponding decision was State v. Pinckney, 276 N.W. 2d 433,436 (Iowa 1979). All
these are supporting case law establishing
res judicata regarding the nature
of The United States (original TMO) and a State (one of "Several
States" of the
36. Title 8
USC §§ 1101(a), (3), (21) and (22) and Public Law, 15
37. Title 8 USC 1101(a)(21) the birthright status of "American Nationals" is recognized. Under the statutory law of the United States of America, Inc. there is absolute distinction between "US citizens" and "American Nationals".
38. The Clearfield Doctrine and USC Title
22: When a government operates as a commercial corporation it descends to the
level of all such corporations and has no special powers or attributes. It is
only when acting as a properly formed unincorporated Body Politic that a
government exercises sovereign power of any kind. Virtually all governments operating in the
world today are for-profit corporations under contract to provide governmental
services. The American "
government (The United States of America) hasn't operated as a sovereign entity
since 1865. The
Insular Tariff Cases, US Supreme Court, 19001904 - A series of US
Supreme Court cases that resulted in allowing Congress to operate "the
corporate United States" - DC, Guam, Puerto Rico, et alia - as a separate
and foreign nation state without regard
for the requirements imposed by The Constitution for the united States of
America. From one of the cases, Downes v. Bidwell, 182 U.S. 244
(1901), we quote Justice Marshall Harlan writing in dissent: "...two
national governments, one to be maintained under the Constitution, with all its
restrictions, the other to be maintained by Congress outside and independently
of that instrument, by exercising such powers as other nations of the earth are
40. Charter of
The Corporation Trust Company of
41. Hendrick v.
---so-called "State Citizens" who were entrapped into contract by, a process of mis-administration and legal presumption. This applies to the myriad "licenses" and "codes" that have been mis-applied to the American People under undisclosed, misrepresented, and otherwise invalid private contracts.
42. The Federal Reserve Act, 1913. Allows a private nonfederal for-profit banking association doing business under the purposefully deceitful name of "Federal Reserve" to commandeer the national monetary and economic systems, allowing these banks to print money and back only a small "fractional" portion of it with gold or silver. Later, they will be allowed to back the money with nothing at all but the promises of the US Congress.
43. Trading With the Enemy Act, Public Law
No. 65-91 (40 Stat. L. 411) October 6, 1917,
defines non-combatant American civilian Nationals and their States as
"enemies" of the corporate
44. The Maternity Act /The Sheppard-Towner Act, 1921, first foray into socialized medicine and "registration" of live births.
45. Minutes of the Geneva Convention(s), May 1930. Declare international bankruptcy via treaties between the G5 nations. The United States of America, Inc. was bankrupted internationally along with the Trust Management Organizations of four European nations including Great Britain, which caused the
domino effect of bankruptcy worldwide. Note that the real property assets held by each national trust - land, vegetation, animals, natural resources, etc. - are held in perpetual trust and are required to be unaffected by the ups and downs of any Trust Management Organization charged as Trustees to administer business affairs in behalf of the beneficiaries, who are the living people who inhabit the land of each country and continent.
46. Amended Charter renaming the above as The Corporation Trust Company, April 15, 1930.
47. Executive Order 6073 issued on March 10, 1933, created the "bank holiday" and closed the doors of the bankrupt government chartered banks (they were bankrupted as a whole because they operated under government charter, and because of the Great Fraud committed by the Governors of the several States, not because they were individually bankrupt).
48. Executive Order 6102 issued on April 5, 1933, prohibited "hoarding" gold and required people to turn it (their private property) in to the Federal Reserve Banks (the creditors) under the false and undisclosed presumption that they were volunteering to stand as sureties for the debts of the United States of America, Inc.
49. Executive Order 6111 issued on April 20, 1933, prohibited people from exporting gold.
The creditors (banks) claimed that all the gold in private hands in the Several (now 50) States no longer belonged to the State Citizens and other Inhabitants, as a result of having been pledged to the State by corporate officers of the privately owned and operated United States of America, Inc., acting as deceitfully named State "Governors", so confiscation of privately held American gold resources was instituted under conditions of false pretense and semantic deceit by officers of a bankrupted privately owned and operated Trust Management Organization and their creditors, privately owned and operated international banks -
the World Bank (now IMF), IBRD, and Federal Reserve.
H.J. Res 192, 73rd Congress, First Session, principally prior enrolled as Public Law, U.S. Statutes at Large, Vol. 1, Public Acts, 3rd Congress, 2nd Session, Chapter 48, especially 48.48.112 -This is the commercial remedy that the perpetrators were required to create to make their confiscation of private gold and hypothecated titles to private land and business holdings "legal". This remedy like the underlying surreptitious hypothecation of debt and claims against private property made by the officers of the United States of America, Inc. against the American Nationals was never widely circulated or disclosed for obvious reasons. Unaware of how they'd been injured and abused by those obligated to act as their Trustees, the inhabitants of the land were equally unable to access this remedy, which was for the government corporation to literally pre-pay all debts owed by the foreign situs trusts created to stand as sureties of the United States of America, Inc. Like irresponsible teenagers promising to make the payments on a car, the US Congress "resolved" to pay its debts in such a way that the presumed co-signers on US Congress loans, the foreign situs trusts they named after American Nationals - would never default, and in theory, the living American Nationals would never be dunned or otherwise impacted by their fraudulent semantic deceits and false claims.
In actual practice, the voucher and coupon system which should have been ubiquitously implemented never was, and the Internal Revenue Service, the agency responsible for collecting taxes and dispensing credit owed to individual accounts was split into two distinct and separate entities, the Internal Revenue Service operated by the Federal Reserve for collecting taxes, and the IRS operated by the International Monetary Fund for dispensing credit, which colluded to confuse and
defraud the living people, billing them "as if" they owed the tax bills and forcing them to pay the debts of the make-believe foreign situs trusts operated under their names using Federal Reserve Notes, a process that not only failed to pay the debts of these "fictional citizens" of the corporate United States but left the American Nationals even further in debt as a result of interest and service fees and import duties charged by the same banks.
51. "Charges Against Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve Bank System, The Comptroller of the Currency and Secretary of the United States Treasury brought by Congressman Louis T. McFadden, May 23, 1933, Co-Chair of House Banking Committee, US Congressional Record, pp. 4055-4058"
Naturalization Act of 1935. More deceitful efforts to entrap American Nationals
and claim that they were "
53. 49 Statute 3097 Treaty Series 881 (Convention on Rights and Duties of States) December 26, 1933 - enacted as a result of the bankruptcies, both national and international, by the US CONGRESS - newly redefined to operate the UNITED STATES, INC. - replaced all "statutory law" (Federal Code and State Statutes) with international law. That is, the bankrupted United States of America, Inc. continued to function in reorganization under Federal Code, but the UNITED STATES,
INC., operated by the IMF, operates under the Uniform Commercial Code and International Admiralty jurisdiction.
54. Social Security Act, 1935. Contrives under conditions of conceit and non-disclosure to register everyone applying for any job, public or private, and to conscript them under these conditions to act as unpaid "voluntary" Withholding Agents in behalf of the Puerto Rican Estate Trusts set up "in their names".
56, Alien Registration Act, 1940- mandated registration of the names of all living Americans to create estate trusts operating under their names in foreign maritime and admiralty jurisdictions.
57. Buck Act, 1940 -"enfranchised" the ESTATES of American Nationals as "dual citizens" of The United States of America, and the corporate United States - and their respective franchises of the UNITED STATES, INC. operated as "STATES of States" (See UCC 1-308 Definitions) allowed this "enfranchisement" to stand as an excuse for claims of ownership and controlling interest in the assets of the individual ESTATE trusts - including the living men and women as slaves, and their private property as chattels still presumed to be "surety" for the debts of the United States of America, Inc. owed for the governmental services performed by the UNTIED STAPES, INC.
58. The Bretton Woods Accords, Inclusive,
1944, succeeded until 1971 in partial restoration of the Gold and Silver
Standard, and as a secondary result, ceded
control of all the agencies, assets, departments, logos, symbols, etc., to the
UNITED NATIONS and its International Monetary Fund (IMF)
agency doing business as the UNITED STATES. All STATE OF
59. Hooven Allison Vs. Evatt, 65 SCt. 70, 8811,321 U.S 652.89 L.Ed.12, 52 (1945) conclusively affirmed that there are two (2) distinctly different United States with TWO OPPOSITE FORMS OF GOVERNMENTS.
60. United Nations Charter, 1946. (Note, the commercial company d.b.a. UNITED NATIONS existed prior to the city-state being chartered as the "United Nations".)
61. Administrative Procedures Act (1946)
provides statutory admission that the ESTATES of American Nationals are the
priority creditors of the United States of America, Inc. and provides that American Nationals deemed to be
civil executors and "federal contracting officers" administering
their own ESTATES are enabled to bring administrative claims against the United States of
America, Inc. assets and also against the UNITED STATES. This is where we got two
court systems with differently styled names- "The
62. MILOSZEWSKI v. SEARS ROEBUCK, 346 F. . 119
(1972)(2.). [Outside of Constitutional authority is 100% private authority-NO
lawful authority. 18 USC 2381-85 Treason -- Sedition.] OPINION, FOX, Chief
Michigan). "A mere statement of this fact may not seem very significant: corporations, after all, are not supposed to exercise the
governmental powers with which the Bill of Rights is concerned. But this
has been radically changed by the emergence of the public-private state. Today private institutions do exercise
governmental power; more, indeed, than 'government' itself.... We have two governments in
63. Foreign Sovereign Immunity Act, 1976. This releases all "State" laws and statutes to specifically to the Uniform Commercial Code (maritime law). The corporate franchises calling themselves "States" continue to publish their own copyrighted version of the Uniform Commercial Code with addendums and label it as "Statutes" but these have no actual enabling clause.
64. Title 22 USC, Chapter 11, all public officials designated foreign agents.
65. 22 CFR 92, 12-92.31 "Foreign Relationship" requires an oath of office, and Title 8 USC 1481 states that once an oath of office is taken, citizenship is relinquished. As a result, when American Nationals are arbitrarily defined as "US citizens" and harassed by agents of the corporate United States and the UNITED STATES, INC. into acting as "Withholding Agents"; "Federal Contracting Agents"; or members of the Armed Forces, or as Federal Employees of any stamp, they temporarily and for as long as they continue to act "in office" lose the protections
of their birthright citizenship. This "presumption
of employment" is often used by the corporate administrative tribunals
to defraud and abuse American Nationals who are owed all the protections of The
Constitution for the
66. Title 28 USC 3002, Section 15 (A), "United States" is a Federal Corporation, not a government, including the Judicial Procedural Section.
67. Court Registry Investment System Charter and Operations Manual. (CRISC)
68. Committee on Uniform Securities Identification Procedures Minutes and Publications.
69. The Federal Prison Industry, Inc. Charter, d.b.a. UNICOR
70. The American Bar Association Style Manual.
71. Black's Law Dictionary, Fifth Edition.
72, Title 28 USC, Chapter 176, Federal Debt Collection Procedure - places all courts formerly operated by the United States of America, Inc. in equity and commerce venues under the (IMF) International Monetary Fund, that is, in receivership and acting as corporate tribunals of the IMF, including "STATE" franchise courts.
73. UNITED STATES is a commercial corporation
74. Maxims of Law including "Fraud vitiates everything."
75. Universal Postal Treaty for the Americas 2010.