The Truth behind the Wuhan Virus Truth on Wuhan Virus, references, patent, Pirbright developed in UNC
I, Cindy Fraher, did the fact-checking and highlighted the areas that are true. Underlined not confirmed. Followed by sources.
Bill Gates & Barack Obama released a docuseries on Netflix called PANDEMIC in January right before the Wuhan virus was "discovered."
The docuseries pushed the need for the Gates' Foundation to receive funding to carry on virus research to prevent the next PANDEMIC!
Bill Gates funded the Wuhan lab in China that released the Wuhan virus. Bill Gates' was a member of China's Academy of Sciences who built the lab and he was awarded their highest honor.
The Wuhan virus was originally developed at the University of North Carolina by NIH grants approved by the Obama administration in 2012.
The NIH defunded the UNC research in 2016 so the Communist Chinese scientists left UNC and took their work to the NEWLY BUILT Wuhan lab in 2017 - funded by Gates & pals.
The head of the Harvard Chemistry department, with ties to Gates & Epstein, was arrested for accepting bribes from the Communists. Did Epstein know what was coming?
The Pirbright Institute, funded by Bill Gates, owns the "patent" on the Coronavirus genetic sequencing. They did simulation testing on a global PANDEMIC in 2018. (the patent is for animal coronavirus not human)
Bill Gates & Barack Obama docuseries marketed the need for a global "universal" vaccine to replace all other flu vaccines. I believe it will be designed to deliver a human chip via nanotechnology.
12,469 people in the US died of H1N1 flu (from Mexico) under Obama in 2009, many of them children, because he waited 6 months to do anything & never closed the border.
The media said nothing about fatalities from H1N1 but is creating a huge panic around the 20 US deaths from the Wuhan virus to destroy the US economy before the election.
Over 36,000 people in the US have died from the common flu this year and the media says NOTHING about that - but is creating a huge panic around the 20 US deaths from the Wuhan virus.
18 out of the 20 total US deaths from the Wuhan virus have come from a nursing home in Kirkland, Washington - the home area of Bill Gates
Half the staff at that nursing home have been infected with Wuhan virus. They appear to be the carriers. The nursing home draws employees from a large Chinese population across the border in Canada. I believe Gates is placing carriers in vulnerable locations for the narrative and funding.
Right after the first deaths were reported in Bill Gates home area, the Governor declared a national emergency & Congress approved over $8 billion - even though Trump asked for only a quarter of that. Much of the funding will flow to Gates' global partners.
Suddenly Bill Gates says his "foundation" will offer in-home testing kits where you swab your nose with a Q-Tip and send it to his labs. How convenient!
19 out of the 21 who tested positive on the Princess Cruise ship were CREW MEMBERS. Meaning the crews are carriers and are infecting passengers. Who put them there?
The virus started in South Korea because the leaders of a "doomsday" cult went to Wuhan, China and went back and infected 8,000 of their members. Who paid them to do that?
Iran's leaders suddenly became infected after Iran's foreign leader met with John Kerry in Munich and laughed about the virus on camera. Almost like he was told to go home and create panic.
Chinese Cover up an an illegal delay of Virus information to the WHO. They are now forced to use an app which tells them when they can come and go and tracks their every move. How did the Communists suddenly develop this technology in a month? This was part of the plan.
After Trump closed travel from Communist China in January, the Chinese blamed the US and threatened to hold back our pharmaceuticals unless we opened travel back up again. They didn't expect him to do that - that thwarted their plans to seed the US with more cases.
The SARS Coronavirus panic dropped the market 20% in March 2003, under Bush, and it came roaring back even higher by July. In other words, they've done this before to a Republican administration before an election.
Now the fake news is trying to distance Wuhan from the virus -- and so is Communist China. That means we're right over the target.
July 2019, a rare event occurred in Canada. Suspected of espionage for China, a group of Chinese virologists was forcibly evicted from the Canadian National Microbiology Laboratory (NML) in Winnipeg, where they had been running parts of the Special Pathogen Program of Canada’s public health agency. One of the procedures conducted by the team was the infection of monkeys with the most lethal viruses found on Earth. Four months prior to the Chinese team’s eviction, a shipment containing two exceptionally virulent viruses—Ebola and Nipah—was sent from the NML to China. When the shipment was traced, it was held to be improper and a “possible policy breach.” Inevitably, Qiu’s work included a variety of Ebola wild strains—among them the most virulent, which has an 80% lethality rate—and relied heavily on experimental infection of monkeys, including via the airways. She made remarkable strides, and was granted the Governor General’s Innovation Award in 2018.
Six Florida cancer researchers who were dismissed last month for hiding their ties to a Chinese medical university appear to have been motivated by simple greed and a disregard for both institutional and federal rules. In November, the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs in the U.S. Senate released a report titled, “Threats to the U.S. Research Enterprise: China’s Talent Recruitment Plans," which detailed how $150 billion in American grant funding through organizations like the National Science Foundation, the NIH and the Department of Energy’s National Labs is at risk.
Also: In April 2019, Science reported that the NIH identified five researchers at MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, Texas, who had failed to disclose their ties to Chinese enterprises and who had failed to keep peer review confidential.
Just a month later, Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia, announced that it had fired a husband and wife research team. The neuroscientists were known for their studies of Huntington disease.
Senator Rick Scott (R-FL) asked state universities to provide information on what they are doing to stop foreign influence. The University of Florida then acknowledged that four faculty members resigned or were terminated because of ties to a foreign recruitment program.
Cindy's Source Verification for most all of the statements above.
1) The Gates Foundation routinely gives money to combat diseases, including for vaccine development and delivery. It recently announced it would commit $10 million in funds and technical support to help the responders in China and Africa contain the spread of the new coronavirus.
2) Bill Gates as Nostradamus-https://www.coinspeaker.com/gates-coronavirus-netflix/
But, one player in Netflix’s documentary is a well-known billionaire who now sounds like a real live Nostradamus. He said that when a pandemic that the world has not seen before emerges, no matter the size, people regret not investing more for vaccines. Gates said: “If a disease comes along that we haven’t seen before, typically it would take four or five years to come up with a vaccine against that disease. And new technologies might shorten those times.” When a pandemic comes along of any size, we always look back and wish we invested more.
The coronavirus, with its roots in Wuhan’s seafood market, eerily replicates previous virus outbreaks like the SARS virus that was also caused by live animal markets. The number of people that have been confirmed as infected by coronavirus has risen to well over 8,000, surpassing the SARS outbreak from 2002-2003 in that respect, but still with less reported deaths. The question remains on should scientists and institutions thought before on investing more in order to prepare for potential outbreaks modeled after SARS, and would that lessened the impact of the coronavirus outbreak.
3) The three new HHS-backed sites — in Baltimore; College Station, Tex.; and Holly Springs, N.C., — would use modern “vaccine technologies that have the potential to produce vaccines for not only pandemic influenza but also other threats more quickly and in a more affordable way,’’ according to an agency news release on June 18, 2012.
The facilities, HHS said, “will provide the first major domestic infrastructure in the United States capable of producing medical countermeasures to protect Americans from the health impacts of bioterrorism’’ and disease epidemics.
4) While Ebright refuted several conspiracy theories regarding the WIV (e.g. bioweapons research, that the virus was engineered) , he told BBC China that this did not represent the possibility of the virus being "completely ruled out" from entering the population due to a laboratory accident. On 6 February, the White House asked scientists and medical researchers to rapidly investigate the origins of the virus in order to address both the current spread and "to inform future outbreak preparation and better understand animal/human and environmental transmission aspects of coronaviruses." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misinformation_related_to_the_2019%E2%80%9320_coronavirus_pandemic
5) Bill and Melinda Gates foundation ,,,” The Grand Challenges China program was launched in early 2016 in collaboration with the National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC) , where the foundation and NSFC jointly select and fund scientific and technological research projects focused on tackling major infectious diseases, reducing maternal and child mortality, strengthening translation capacity, advancing agriculture, food and nutrition outcomes, and alleviating challenges in other key areas that will benefit people in need in both China and beyond.”
6) With 63 patients at Life Care Center of Kirkland testing positive for coronavirus (25 died) , and 47 employees having coronavirus, the nursing home is linked to 110/328 cases in King County, about 1/3. @KIRO7Seattle pic.twitter.com/jss6VlmEZp I confirmed that at least one was a Chinese woman who didn’t speak English. ” Before she found out her mom tested positive, Wilson had hoped to bring her mom home until the outbreak was over. Wilson says her mom only speaks Chinese and even when she explained on the phone, her mom didn’t seem to understand why she needed to be quarantined. Wilson says she told her mom, “Right now, stay in your room and drink soup and get better.”
7) Linfa Wang, who directs the emerging infectious diseases program at Singapore’s Duke-NUS Medical School. disease ecologist Peter Daszak, president of EcoHealth Alliance, a New York City–based nonprofit research organization that collaborates with scientists, such as Shi, around the world to discover new viruses Shi was an early recruit of that worldwide effort, and both Daszak and Wang have since been her long-term collaborators. “A group of powerful players — the World Economic Forum, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, and the Wellcome Trust — have rallied to form an organization called the , with the goal of finding ways to help fund the creation of vaccines that are badly needed but not likely to turn a profit for drug makers.
And a pilot project that has been underway for the past seven years — called — has discovered about 1,000 new viruses. https://www.ecohealthalliance.org/2017/01/1-million-viruses-know-absolutely-nothing
8) The Munich Security Conference, an annual forum on international security policy, welcomes hundreds of world leaders each February. This year’s conference featured robust debate on the United States’ maximum pressure policy against Iran, China’s handling of the coronavirus and technology concerns, and the European alliance with the United States. Other included Sens. Robert Menendez of New Jersey and Chris Van Hollen of Maryland. Former Sen. John Kerry of Massachusetts also attended. Both Murphy and Zarif spoke publicly during a two-hour session on Middle East policy, with Murphy and Zarif both U.S. policy.
9) Some examples of censored combinations are "Local authorities + Epidemic + Central (government) + Cover up" and "Wuhan + Obviously + Virus + Human-to-human transmission". References to Dr Li Wenliang also accounted for 19 censored keyword combinations. Dr Li Wenliang was among a group of doctors in
10) Wuhan who issued the first warnings about the virus in late December. He was later told by police to stop making "false comments". Dr Li later contracted the virus himself and died of the disease aged 33.
Charles Lieber, the arrested Harvard Professor, was also awarded more than $1.5 million by WUT and the Chinese government to establish a research lab and conduct research at WUT," the document states… For a large part of the time frame in question, Lieber was also the principal investigator on at least six U.S. Defense Department research grants, with a cumulative value of more than $8 million, according to the affidavit. It also says he was the principal investigator on more than $10 million in grants funded by the National Institutes of Health….
Yanqing Ye, 29, who is currently in China, is charged with one count each of "visa fraud, making false statements, acting as an agent of a foreign government and conspiracy." She had been working at Boston University and is accused of lying about her position as a lieutenant in the Chinese military.
Zaosong Zheng, 30, was arrested last month at Boston's Logan International Airport and is charged with allegedly attempting to smuggle vials of biological materials and other research materials stolen from U.S labs. Zheng, who was a a Harvard-sponsored cancer researcher, has been indicted on that charge along with a count of making false statements https://www.npr.org/2020/01/28/800442646/acclaimed-harvard-scientist-is-arrested-accused-of-lying-about-ties-to-china
11) “It might be US Army who brought the epidemic to Wuhan," said Zhao Lijian, a Ministry of Foreign Affairs spokesman… Robert O’Brien described China’s response to the virus as a cover up, saying Beijing's response had cost the international community months that could have been used to prepare for the coronavirus.
“Unfortunately, rather than use best practices, this outbreak in Wuhan was covered up,” O’Brien said Wednesday. “There’s lots of open source reporting from Chinese nationals that the doctors involved were either silenced or put in isolation … so the word of this virus could not get out.” https://thehill.com/policy/international/487308-china-pushing-conspiracy-theory-us-army-bringing-coronavirus-wuhan
12) Qiu was the head of the Vaccine Development and Antiviral Therapies section in the Special Pathogens Programme at the lab.. https://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/3018828/canadian-police-probe-possible-policy-breaches-lab-after...+ https://besacenter.org/perspectives-papers/china-biological-warfare/
13) Ties in FL- Moffitt Cancer Center details links of 6 fired scientists to Chinese talent programs and others…https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/924673#vp_3
Is this the patent to the CoronaVIrus, a man made bio weapon, funded by Bill Gates ?
back to CoronaVirus back to abodia.com home You're visitor :