· Our beliefs are limited to what we've seen or heard. We don't want to change.
· We accept information that confirms what we "already know" rather than consider new or different ideas.
· What we already know affects what we can learn.
· We can't imagine deep, complicated ideas until we first understand basic ideas.
· We think what's popular is safe, but avoiding information puts us in peril.
· What's popular may not true, what's true may not popular.
· We must consider ideas we know are "wrong" before we finally figure out they are "right".
· Initially, to pursue unpopular ideas, we'll be mocked, ostracized & may loose popularity, reputation, benefit or title.
· We're taught false foundation beliefs so when we try to understand things our false foundation and presumptions keep us locked on false conclusions.
· We live in world of disbelief because we have not seen or heard the evidence. Have faith in Yahweh God, but with men, test things. In all ways, submit to Yahweh.